- 2 large cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed
- 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 med onion finely chopped
- 1 litre of chicken stock
- 1 cup of water
- 2 packets of low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 cup macaroni
- 3 frozen chicken breasts
- Optional - 1 cup frozen corn
In the mean time, cook macaroni to al dente and set aside.*
Cook on high for 5 hours. Remove chicken, chop or shred and add back to pot.
To serve - spoon some macaroni in a bowl, top with soup and stir. Add a spoon of sour cream and nacho chips to garnish.
* I cook and serve the macaroni separate as it tends to get mushy in left overs. This freezes very well without the macaroni.